TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Went backcountry skiing New Years Day morning, first on in,, first one out only to see a lovely Toyota filled parking lot, typical of Montana. Had to share, made me proud, plus my Taco looks better than everyone elses! Cheers and a Happy New Year to all! :cool:

·
Registered
256 Posts
SurfingDrunk said:
i don't get it.
Ok, Im here to help. He went back country skiing, and parked in this beautiful parking lot. Which is beautiful for a parking lot! He gets done skiing, and comes back and there are 3 other Toyota's there. He takes a pic, and is now sharing that with us. His Taco is the best looking one there, so now you have to figure that out.

Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
3,082 Posts
so?
its a parking lot in montana, isn't it?

ohhhhh, he was proud it was only toyotas?
wow, that is more fucking retarded than i had thought.
..wonder if i outta be a prick and...
naw.... too many sandys acting like sofa king retards, getting all sandy.

·
Registered
414 Posts
20Montana said:
and comes back and there are 3 other Toyota's there.
2 other Toyotas. At least in the picture anyway.

I can't speak to the other comments directed towards me.

·
Bear's Chauffeur
2,240 Posts
I think there are more Toyota's in Andy's driveway than that parking lot, heck I am one away from that in my driveway. Although I do love the Snow.

·
Registered
414 Posts
If you roll your truck in the snow, or into a lake, can you consider it "capsizing" instead of "rolling/flopping?"

I guess according to the definition, you could consider it capsized no matter what. All the references use a boat in the definition, but none say that the term is to be specifically used in reference to an aquatic vehicle.

·
Registered
533 Posts
stu said:
If you roll your truck in the snow, or into a lake, can you consider it "capsizing" instead of "rolling/flopping?"
The only "Capsizing" you have to worry about is mending a normal cap to fit a pinhead. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
9 Participants
ah64id
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing