TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ike and I had a good time on Moody Hill yesterday. It decided to start raining as we got to the first ledge and made it slick as snot again but the rest of the trail wasn't too bad. After Moody we headded up Crystal a bit, made it to the playground on the lower end when a storm came howelling down from the ridge above and we decided to head for lower ground.

As usual, Ike doesn't have a camera so I have the only pics! :neener:

Around the campfire Friday night and look who showed up!

Slow Guy complained of being cooped up in some old hippie's garage all week and wanted some fresh air so he hitched a ride up with Ike.

Slow Guy mounted up for a ride:

Finally getting up the first ledge. Stupid rain :mad:

Slow Guy spotting me up the lower quarry ledge:

1st ledge conqured! :D

Slow Guy spotting Ike up the quarry

Rest of the pics are here http://s615.photobucket.com/albums/tt231/88runnermike/MoodyandCrystal090815/

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not much. I managed to trash my passenger-side tow hook mount, Ike came out clean.

·
20,355 Posts
Yep, it was a great weekend, and we didnt break anything really so no need to burn the little yellow fellow.

·
Registered
342 Posts
ah so heres the pics.....yep crystal looks near about the same as it did last year... hope i can get my truck up there before it snows this year that would be cool....

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Nice pics! Glad you were able to rescue the slow kid from his abducter, bet he's got some stories to tell!:lmao:

·
7,735 Posts
I was wondering where he wandered off to!

Actually Nate asked for him back Saturday, he wasn't too pleased when I didn't know where he was.

·
20,355 Posts
Will have to call Nate then since i am heading south today to see if he wants me to drop him off.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
you can drop him at the shop IKE. Slow guy needs rehab after all the drinking and playing with guns.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Poor slow guy. But soo cool to see him spotting! Maybe that's why he was bad luck before. We never let him spot!

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
You goofy Colorado bastards and your silly toys! The other day Melanie held up a stuffed animal she calls "Rufous T." and suggested we take him along for the next COTTORA run... NO, No, No, No... You guys are killing me with your damned child's toys on runs.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Hey man, Taz has been hanging on the back of my truck for over a year now :D

Along with multiple jack in the box guys, and now i have to replace my cow... wonder where he wandered off to... sneaky bastard.

·
7,735 Posts
I found the site to order another munny doll... but the sizes were weird. there was like a 4" one and an 18" one... I'm pretty sure the one we have is larger than 4". And they don't have the glow in the dark ones either....

I've still been looking tho.

As for the Cow.. I had nothing to do with it. That's my story and i'm sticking to it.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Who cares what munny you get. Just pick one and maybe get 4" side kick? LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts