TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Pics and some are videos. Had a great time! Excited that I finally used my rear bumper!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Nice pics guys! Had a great time wheeling with everyone today.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Agreed. It was a great day! A little carnage but nothing that held us back. Lauren got to use her armor on pretty much every side :lmao: Doris got after a couple of good lines. Although I think Doug and Junior are due the biggest props of the day for a nice clean run through the quarry up and down and taking the big boy line on Crystal. All in all it was a great success.

·
7,735 Posts
I need to get used to taking more pix.. I only got 2, but also got a couple of vids of Lauren working that armor. Nice wheeling!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Looks like a great time, wish I could of made it..

I like how all dougs pics are from his drivers seat!:D

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Darnit you can hear my squeal when I did that wheelstand in the video haha and holy crap I didn't realise I hit my sliders that hard...got to use all my armor on that trip! I sure did use the left side on the rear bumper a lot on the quarry, cleaned it and that thing is scratched to oblivion! Money well spent! And thanks everyone for teaching me the art of the bump! :D Here's some of the vids that I posted earlier that are coming up as X's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts