1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fawk yeah, another 4Runner person... You'll find Molly and I are much more entertaining... we'll we're all disfunctional, we'll ya know that... I'll have to get updated with the yotatech guys, I had a blast Sat., it was awesome to wheel with some 3rd gen Runners

·
Registered
390 Posts
well all,
i know i dont post much here, prob. cause i got a 4Runner, lol anyways im glad you all showed up, it was fun, today down in the springs was a blast. well here are a few of my pics.

Group Shot

4Runners

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ric, welcome buddy... we need more 3rd gens around here. Great wheelin, sorry missed today. Definitally would have rather been on Eagle Rock than in Steamboat. I'll have to make it up and go on the next trip. Awesome time yesterday, sweet rig... see ya on the trails

·
Registered
390 Posts
blown4runner,
thankx, yea it was fun. im wheeling almost every weekend, you all are welcome anytime, i post over on yotatech, since its mainly (3rd gens) 4runners, in the trip reports and planning.
a few are kind of hinting about this weekend already, i cant wait, lol.

little_red1,
did ya take any pics today ?

·
Registered
233 Posts
working on them now, i didn't get to many as i was busy giving people black eyes.

i know i did, i've ran it a couple of times lol... no bypasses either!

·
Registered
233 Posts
alright, here are some pics. i didn't get any video and i didn't have a designated pic taker either... so eh...

moody hill

top of crystal mount

granite slap

just a couple of posers ;)

i'm an idiot and thought blizzard pics would be cool....

airing up...

·
Registered
486 Posts
While you guys were wheeling without me :( I couldn't just sit home and cry while I wait for my stuff to get here ...so I went here....the Royal Gorge.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ric said:
blown4runner,
thankx, yea it was fun. im wheeling almost every weekend, you all are welcome anytime, i post over on yotatech, since its mainly (3rd gens) 4runners, in the trip reports and planning.
a few are kind of hinting about this weekend already, i cant wait, lol.

little_red1,
did ya take any pics today ?
I'll check the Yotatech boards periodically, but if it isn't too much a hassle try and post a thread on 'plan a trail run' so the rest of my group knows whats goin on. I am still trying to get out of work on Sat. Theres a toys for tots off roading thing going on this Sat, so we'll see

1 - 20 of 27 Posts