TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Norcal = North of Calgary:) I rode shotgun with SteveO since two lockers, or a locker and a winch were mandatory on this run. Even though Steve's winch was cableless, it didn't matter since we were the only truck that didn't require any winching all day. The snowchains were golden.

Check it.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
mudferret said:
Norcal = North of Calgary:) I rode shotgun with SteveO since two lockers, or a locker and a winch were mandatory on this run. Even though Steve's winch was cableless, it didn't matter since we were the only truck that didn't require any winching all day. The snowchains were golden.

Check it.
Just some minor editing to be done to the gallery, will be back up in 5 minutes.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Turns out I did rub a bit on the flares and put a couple grooves in the passenger side. May be time for a 3/4" block or something just to be safe.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SteveO said:
Turns out I did rub a bit on the flares and put a couple grooves in the passenger side. May be time for a 3/4" block or something just to be safe.
Bummer! I hope it's not because I'm morbidly obese...

I'm itching to do some wheeling, I just hate being an open diff poseur.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
2 Participants
SteveO
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing