TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marlin crawler axle trus kit -----retail 30.00 asking 20.00 for it

Hust t style shift knob retail 20.00-----asking 15.00 for it

Still asking 25.00 for the winch line since all you fuckers had to mess up my sells.

·
Registered
472 Posts
hey adam, was that shift knob intended for ur truck? i've always wanted to replace mine but havent taken time to figure out the OD button deal.

·
Registered
472 Posts
cooper4x4 said:
adam has a manual transmission
I was thinking he did, cuz i vaguely remember when we went to the den he was shifting. Damn!
Wonder if anyone has replaced their auto shifter.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hurley994 said:
I was thinking he did, cuz i vaguely remember when we went to the den he was shifting. Damn!
Wonder if anyone has replaced their auto shifter.
it has a universal threaded set with it so if the auto shifters screw on then it will fit. I have one just like it on my truck.

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Adam, I will take the shifter if you can bring it to Jambo, if your not going, then you can mail it to me I guess.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh ok well thats what marlin told me at National TO.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Captain J said:
Adam, I will take the shifter if you can bring it to Jambo, if your not going, then you can mail it to me I guess.

you got a deal there Captain J. I will see you at Jamboree.

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
cool
I need to find a small allen tool to get my old shift knob off then I can put that on, I guess it is threaded for the toyota shifter?

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have the same shifter on mine and I think to threading on it is the same but if it's not it has a bunch of different size threaded inserts to make it fit any application. I have allen wrenches and it takes 5 min. to put on any way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
6 Participants
Captain J
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing