TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, Ive got 2 more sets available.

Price: 300 that includes shipping (unless your shipping is some huge amount then I will contact you)

No cores, you keep yours or whatever you want to do with them.

Paypal: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump first come first serve

·
Registered
758 Posts
If you still have a set let me know I will take them.No chance i can get $100 for my cores?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
prerunnerguy said:
If you still have a set let me know I will take them.No chance i can get $100 for my cores?
no...because no one aparently wants them now...so after these are sold he isnt going to make them anymore

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
prerunnerguy said:
yea i dont want cores back, first because they may be bent and not usable, and second i doubt im going to make any more after these are gone, since the response went from make them to nobody wants them... so if the response starts up then maybe i might start again, and i can do them one off for people but im not going to mass produce them.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
still sitting on the two sets.....

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yep they are ALL SOLD, which is awesome, im not out a huge amount of money LOL... so from here on out if someone wants a set you can send me the cash before hand and i will get the parts and build them, other than that no more of them will be prebought by me LOL..

for those of you who paid they are going out either tommorow or monday depending on if i find a box in time.

thanks for your support!

·
Registered
700 Posts
i really dont mean to be a dick, but why didnt you weld the tabs to the stock upper portion on the inside? you only welded where the tabs laminate the outside... :confused: i'll post a picture later when i get home from work... i think i might be doing a little extra work to these rather than just bolting them in...

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CentralCoastTaco99 said:
i really dont mean to be a dick, but why didnt you weld the tabs to the stock upper portion on the inside? you only welded where the tabs laminate the outside... :confused: i'll post a picture later when i get home from work... i think i might be doing a little extra work to these rather than just bolting them in...
they have over 4" of weld in them alone, they dont need it on the inside also, you would be supprised but alot of stuff doesnt have the inside welded, that would also almost create a weak link across the tab FYI... i dont think it needs it and the sets that are already in use show no issues with the way i did them.

If you feel you want more weld then go for it, i really think it would be a waste of time though.

·
Registered
700 Posts
im just used to welding any open joint. everything ive ever seen has been welded on both sides, so these mounts were a first. i didnt mean any harm in the way you went about doing them, it just seemed like they should be welded up all the way. thanks for the info, should be installing them next week.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CentralCoastTaco99 said:
im just used to welding any open joint. everything ive ever seen has been welded on both sides, so these mounts were a first. i didnt mean any harm in the way you went about doing them, it just seemed like they should be welded up all the way. thanks for the info, should be installing them next week.
also make sure to place something between the tabs when you weld the inside, otherwise you could bend them and make it really hard to put them together again... also make sure your weld doesnt get up near the bushings when its all said and done, you dont want them wearing out due to rubbing on weld.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts