TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
might as well continue what i started.

this one is from colorado. guy even drives a tacoma. he must have gotten really tired from having to go back and get his GoPro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Z1uvT9ZUw

anybody know how embed videos?

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I used to have a link to a guy mtn biking in the snow in Tellico, and guess who he runs into? Our resident Tellico expert Ed Maniotes!

Searched my youtube, but cant find the link, looks like it may have been deleted.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
This makes me miss mountain biking. Once the time changes and it gets darker later, i will be back out there! If i was able to get some practice in, i would love to try some trails like in those videos.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used to have a link to a guy mtn biking in the snow in Tellico, and guess who he runs into? Our resident Tellico expert Ed Maniotes!

Searched my youtube, but cant find the link, looks like it may have been deleted.
lol i forgot about that video!

This makes me miss mountain biking. Once the time changes and it gets darker later, i will be back out there! If i was able to get some practice in, i would love to try some trails like in those videos.
no kidding. this weather here is killing me. it gets cold, snows, freezes, melts and does it again right when its about to dry up. i rode saturday morning some, but it was 19 degrees so i didnt stay out too long, couldnt feel my hands lol

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That sounds like a nightmare. I will stick with Georgia weather lol

well at least spring, summer, and fall are nice. and there are a ton of mtn biking trails in the area. a lot more than the atlanta area has. I have a pretty good place 10 mins from the house so that is rather convienent

1 - 7 of 7 Posts