TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got rid of my '98 and picked up a 2005 TRD Off Road Access Cab. I have a brand new set of Hella FF1000's I was going to install on my '98 which had a Westin Safari Bar.

I don't have the $$$ to pick up a light bar for the '05 at the moment, so I want to mount the lights somehow without drilling into the bumper. Has anyone mounted lights around the bumper area without too much irreversable damage?

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Hmmm..... I'm interested in something like this as I'm all about some lights, but I don't really wanna drill into my nice purrrrdy white bumper :(

·
Registered
61 Posts
I built a bracket like you are describing for my moms RAV4. I did not have to drill any holes, I just used the existing holes that are behind the plastic.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Drill It

Ah, just go ahead and drill it. I had to drill my 2001 for my light bar, no big deal since I really used my light bar and it looked great.

I just ripped my white bumper off my 07 TRD Dcab and replaced the whole thing with an allprooffroad bumper front and rear. I still have to figure out the light thing as I will have 4-6 lights on the front.

Good luck.

Blackdog

1 - 5 of 5 Posts