TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't think of the name of this movie but it's based in England I think and the Human race can no longer reproduce and then they find this black girl that is pregnant and in the end they get her to a boat or something.

anybody?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Welcome.

Seafoam. jakt is gay. Ban Bear. Hoss is an assbag. The south will rise again. Tom Cruise is a pole smoker. I think that about covers all the mandatory references in this thread.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Welcome.

Seafoam. jakt is gay. Ban Bear. Hoss is an assbag. The south will rise again. Tom Cruise is a pole smoker. I think that about covers all the mandatory references in this thread.
you forgot amsoil and shamwow. HAHAHA jakt is gay has become a mandatory reference!!!

thats a good movie btw.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WTF is that in your avatar?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Stupid movie if you ask me. Interesting concept but horrible outcome. Now RockNRolla was a badass movie. Great story, action and comedy kind of like "Snatch" but better. (and Snatch the movie not the Puss)

·
Registered
452 Posts
Stupid movie if you ask me. Interesting concept but horrible outcome. Now RockNRolla was a badass movie. Great story, action and comedy kind of like "Snatch" but better. (and Snatch the movie not the Puss)
That post is all sorts of backwards. I wish RockNRolla was a good as snatch. You could tell it was trying.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts