TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi errybody, Aaron came to town from Texas today and we're working on unloading his U Haul tonight if possible or sometime tomorrow. His storage place is on Dublin, west of Union by that Walgreens. It's the self-storage place with the green sign; that's about all I know.

Right now he's unloading his project truck at the shop in Black Forest, so it'll be a bit until the U Haul is back in town. Gimmie a call 71nine 22nine 632 zero or Aaron at 2 ten 27 five 118 three; tell him Wakkjobb sent you. :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
Ok, well a lot has changed and im moving back to san antonio TX. Im going to get a U-Haul on Wednesday the 2-26-14 and if anybody is free from the 26 to the 27 I would appreciate any help I can get. The things I need a hand with are 2 couches and all my tools , drill press , and two work tables. I will provide drinks and pizza. All the big stuff could be moved with in a couple hours and I can get all the rest.

Thank you

Aaron 210 275 one one 83 is my cell:welder:

I live on the north west side of Colorado springs

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm down for Wednesday from dawn to dusk; my fee is a 4-wheeler and trailer. :D

Sucks you're leaving already, but you gotta do what's best for you.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Just wanted to say thank you wackjob and orange crusher very much for helping me move all my crap in the U-Haul. Don't you guys worry im going to finish the expo truck and come back for some adventure's :saw:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts