TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I dont know very many of you on this board, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be moving back up to Littleton next week then off to Ft. collins. I am going to bring the toy up with me, so then I will be able to do some wheeling up there. So I will be looking forward to meeting some of you.

Kevin

·
Registered
965 Posts
my86yota said:
I know I dont know very many of you on this board, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be moving back up to Littleton next week then off to Ft. collins. I am going to bring the toy up with me, so then I will be able to do some wheeling up there. So I will be looking forward to meeting some of you.

Kevin
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :soapbox: JUST KIDDING WELCOME

·
Registered
486 Posts
Cool man ....Look forward to wheeling with ya'.

There's alot of folks who are members that just dont post here ...I'd like to meet as many of the members as possible....and get out and learn from everyone.

Have a safe ride up ...and keep posting here ...:kewl:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MuddButt said:
Cool man ....Look forward to wheeling with ya'.

There's alot of folks who are members that just dont post here ...I'd like to meet as many of the members as possible....and get out and learn from everyone.

Have a safe ride up ...and keep posting here ...:kewl:
where are you located?

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
i don't think you have he is a wheeling friend of mine from durango

here is his rig:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya I haven't wheeled with you yet. I have done some wheeling with Jason back when he was down here, but never with the new truck. So I am looking forward to getting back out on the trails.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Lysmachia said:
Oh fine then, what about Grand Junction? I've never done Billings or 21 road. Man you are a bitchy customer!

um ok

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lysmachia said:
Oh fine then, what about Grand Junction? I've never done Billings or 21 road. Man you are a bitchy customer!
I would be down to run either one of those. Could probely get jeremy to tag along with his new setup.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Do you guys maybe want to do a M&G somewhere? Maybe be with in this next week. I think I am going to be getting in to Denver on Monday or Tuesday. Let me know if any of you want to do that.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
my86yota said:
Do you guys maybe want to do a M&G somewhere? Maybe be with in this next week. I think I am going to be getting in to Denver on Monday or Tuesday. Let me know if any of you want to do that.
name a location and time/date i might be game plus i wanna go mall crawlin!lmao

1 - 20 of 22 Posts