TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for some guys to hang out with and go wheel, hopefully nothing to extreme, newb other than some dirt trail type stuff. Anywhere to go around there?
Thanks
Howard

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
When are you moving? We have a FLTTORA Takeover campout planned for the second weekend of Nov. Definately a good time for you to come out for some fun and meet everyone. Oh and welcome to FL!! :D

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where is it being held at? I dont think I will be down in time for that, still need to give a 30d notice at work and I have to wait until my credentialing is finished down there. I am looking at late November in all likelyhood. Is there anywhere local in Cape Coral/ Ft myers? Anywhere to go down there?

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
TuRD03 said:
where is it being held at? I dont think I will be down in time for that, still need to give a 30d notice at work and I have to wait until my credentialing is finished down there. I am looking at late November in all likelyhood. Is there anywhere local in Cape Coral/ Ft myers? Anywhere to go down there?
Other than mud bogging, not really. I have a buddy who lives in Naples he says the wheeling sucks. The farther south you go the worse it gets.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Just looking for some guys to hang out with and go wheel, hopefully nothing to extreme, newb other than some dirt trail type stuff. Anywhere to go around there?
Thanks
Howard
Hey man, Yea I'm from Fort Myers, my parents live there. I've got a bunch of friends still there. I'm currently at school in Gainesville, but i still head down to Fort Myers a fair amount. I was there a couple weekends ago and tried to hit up a mud hole, but it was super dry. Anyways, You'll love the area and the beaches if thats your thing. It is about as flat as can be, so there aren't many good trails or rocks. :( What part are you moving into, and when? I should be able to answer any of your questions about the area, or if not, my Dad was born and raised there, so he'll know for sure. Welcome!:D

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
im down here in fort myers too! hit me up brother
Gotta love Fort Myers! I miss it. Where do you find the mud at? I live off of McGregor Blvd. near downtown and most everything i find is 20-30 minutes away out East. see ya, and im not worried about the blocks... ive got a body lift coming soon! lol

·
Registered
401 Posts
most of the mud is out in lehigh in the summer/rainy season, and east bonita! theres a couple of good holes that you dont need a MONSTER truck to get through, and a couple of decent trails! :)

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
hmm ive never heard of anything near Bonita, but ill have to check it out sometime. and im definitely all for mud without the big ruts (usually filled with lots of water that look like they shouldnt be more than a couple feet deep, but are) I wanna get down there sometime soon and check it out!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts