TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
My job is relocating my family and I from San Diego, CA out to Columbus, Ohio. We're currently looking at homes in the south east Columbus area. (Pickerington, Reynoldsburg, ect.) My guess is assuming we can find and close on a house in the next 2 months that we'll be moving out there sometime in January.

A bit about me-
I'm a Toyota nut, although I don't get to go wheeling near as often as I would like. I'm the original owner of an '04 Tacoma TRD Prerunner and I also have a '99 4Runner 4WD Limited. My Tacoma is lightly moded, but the 4Runner is stock. I'm an avid fisherman and I prefer scenic family trails, camping, and fishing to rock crawling.

My family and I are really looking forward to the move and what the Ohio outdoors has in store for us.

Take Care,
-Patrick

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
Welcome. Columbus is a nice town, I lived there for 4 years. Wheeling in the area is not great, but if you enjoy hiking, camping, etc. you need to look into Hocking Hills. It's not too far from that area of Columbus.

Most of the wheeling we do is in the North East / East part of the state. Or we venture out to Rausch Creek in PA. Keep an eye out on the events page for outings. Also look for the OHTTORA group on facebook. Pete setup the page and we seem to have more activity there then we do on the forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts