TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sometime around the end on June/begining of July, I will be moving into my new house (Officially mine and Bekah's house instead of living at my mom's house)
we are scheduled to get the contract started this week so should close around mid-late june, then move in. We don't have a lot of stuff and it is about 10 miles apart from one place to the new house so maybe one or two trips will get every thing if we have enough trucks, and my trailer plus my dad's trailer.

I will provide some kinda (bribe) food and maybe beer for whoever shows up and helps.

I will give yall a date when it gets closer and I kow for sure.
Some of the moving may take place during the week if anybody is close or off during the week like me.

just let me know who is interested and I will take care of you.

thanks in Advance
Jeff n Bekah

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will do, probably just the smaller trailer as we don't have that much furnature yet.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
will do, probably just the smaller trailer as we don't have that much furnature yet.

thats the best way to move, when you dont have anything. i didnt have shit when i bought my house, to move now would blow:eek:

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
It's hard for me to commit this far in advance, but if I can I will help.

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the house we are trying for is located in Dickinson in Dove Meadow subdivision

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok, new news as of last night. They accepted our offer and now the next steps start.
We are still in schedule to close June 27th and hope to start moving by the 28th.

James, after that, the trailer is all yours.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
ok, new news as of last night. They accepted our offer and now the next steps start.
We are still in schedule to close June 27th and hope to start moving by the 28th.

James, after that, the trailer is all yours.
Congrats! I don't think I will be in town but if I am I will give you a hand.

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Packing packing packing, so much to do so little time.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
CONGRATS ON THE NEW HOUSE!!!!!
Good luck on the move and remember to use LOTS OF PACKING BEANS and FOAM wrap.

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
packing beans.....blah who needs them. I just toss everything at random n the bed of my truck and see what pours out when I get to the new house

1 - 18 of 18 Posts