TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!
I'm currently living in The Netherlands, but I've decided that when I get back to the States (July ish) that I will be making the move to CO. I was born and raised in California, but the mountains have been calling me for a long time now. I have had several opportunities to move out to CO in the past (school, women, ect.), but now I feel like the timing is right. Its still a few months off but I look forward to meeting and wheeling with you guys!

Anything I ought to know about moving out there?
Thanks
Eric

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Welcome to colorful Colorado, where in Colorado are you moving to?
Fixed :D

Future welcomes! :)

If it's a few months off, you may be in for snow... but since you're already in the Netherlands, that probably won't be an issue for you. Here, snow is super-dry; it almost blows away before you can shovel it... and people can't remember how to drive in it from season to season.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
after my trip to amsterdam i fell in love with the city i just dont think i could leave the mountains! welcome fellow wheeler!!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! It snowed quite a bit here this winter/spring. Being a CA boy I'll be the first to admit I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to the snow/bad weather ;)

Right now it looks like Boulder is on the schedule. It seems to be the hot spot for professional cycling in the US, and a gorgeous area in general. I've been looking for rooms/apartments North of the University.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Boulder is cycling capital USA. Hit up Sports Garage when you get here. They are who I ride with. Got quite a few good racers working there right now. If youre serious about cycling and mountain biking they are the best. Just picked up Ritte cycles this year too for even more sick road and cross machines.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts