TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a member of TTORA for a few year now. First active in CA then TX. Moving to CO in 30 days! Glad to be getting back to the mountains and look forward to hitting some trails this summer.

Anyone out in Brighton (Buffalo Run/Reunion) area?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Im not in brighton but about 20-30 min away. You will love it here, beautiful state! Hope to be able to hit up some trails with you.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome to CO! I'm pretty close to Brighton, just a little further west, I see you roll in an FJ40 -- my lil bro has a '71. I on the other hand, have a people mover, aka a 4Runner.
Paul

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
ROCK ON!! 'bout time. Be sure to drink plenty of water at our altitude. And stop for breaks to turn off the engine (like when getting gas or hitting the rest area) so the computer adjusts to the new altitude and air flow. But I'm probably stating the obvious so pay no attention to the "old" man behind the beer glass.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome! like 00regcab said we are in Brighton!

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Not in brighton but will be in Firestone starting next month.

welcome

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Man, we seem to be picking up more members from Brighton than any other town recently!

Welcome!!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone! Been working alot on the move and haven't had a chance to respond to all the posts.

Glad to hear there are some folks in the area. Its going to be perfect timing with the move to get the rig ready for summer runs. Few little things to get done and then I will be out on the trails with everyone.

Oh - my avatar is "WTF" in sign language.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Brighton sucks!!LOL!:p
Boy does it. I've been working up there off and on for a few years now, and am up there daily at the moment. Look for a white Nissan Frontier with stupid graphics on the sides. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts