TTORA Forum banner

Moving to Colorado - HELP!

2K views 29 replies 9 participants last post by  RedRunnertc 
#1 ·
Last night I accepted an excellent opportunity with PCC AFT (www.pcc-aft.com) in Longmont (closer to Frederick/Firestone). I will be moving out there Labor Day weekend.

The move is going to be quite stressful. Any help y'all can provide with finding an apartment/house is greatly appreciated!

#3 ·
As part of my relocation, they will put me up the Longmont Residence Inn for 45 days.

Probably renting unless I can find some unbelievable 0 down deal on a purchase. (Need to save up for a SAS now! :rofl: )

#6 ·
nice so wheres all ur shit goin to, lol. any ideas where u wanna live youve been out here, you know the territory. you thinkin close to work or close to denver or boulder? cuz i might know of a rental opening up soon, lol. oh yah most important what price range/layout you lookin for? garage?

#7 ·
I'll have everything packed up and then have the movers come when I know where I'll be living in CO.

Garage - yes.

At least 2 bedroom (I have a lot of shit, plus parrents/sister will be visiting etc) 1.5 bath. Basement or full attic for storage would be a big plus

Rent <$950 - the lower the better! If it's a house, a fixer upper is OK. I figure in Boulder that will get me an outhouse, so probably closer to work. Can't be too far from 'wheeling! LOL

Send me the info on the rental!

#13 ·
Troy, you will be working in an area that is relatively hot for new homes and is really underdeveloped as far as rentals and apt. Erie or Longmont will have the most established places to rent with out a terrible commute (since highway traffic now is the worst in the state around Fredrick.)

Interest rate are still relatively good even with 0 down loan programs on purchasing a home...you should have the ability to find a two bedroom place and have a payment under $950 (again Erie might be a good place to look) ...with a bit of equity built up you can take cash out and modify the hell out of your truck and still have steady place to work on it!

#14 ·
I live and work right in Longmont. There is a house right across the street from me that just came up for rent. I met the lady renting it two weeks ago and she seemed realy nice. It is on Walden Ct. in Lonmont and has a three car garage and is in a culdsac (sp). I will get the phone number to call when I get home tonight.

#15 ·
bluetaco said:
Erie or Longmont will have the most established places to rent with out a terrible commute (since highway traffic now is the worst in the state around Fredrick.)
Yeah, dont remind me. freakin accident on the way to work today. :doh:

#17 ·
RedRunnertc said:
I'll have everything packed up and then have the movers come when I know where I'll be living in CO.

Garage - yes.

At least 2 bedroom (I have a lot of shit, plus parrents/sister will be visiting etc) 1.5 bath. Basement or full attic for storage would be a big plus

Rent <$950 - the lower the better! If it's a house, a fixer upper is OK. I figure in Boulder that will get me an outhouse, so probably closer to work. Can't be too far from 'wheeling! LOL

Send me the info on the rental!
lmao its the rental i live in, but i dont know when im buying a house yet ,soon hopefully, just gotta find somethin that the wifey and i can agree on :D all i want is a 2 car friggin garage, is that too much to ask??? lmao

#20 ·
RedRunnertc said:
I;ll call her tomorrow and see if I can set up an srt up an appointmrnt to go look
wow look how good the engineer spells, lmao

on topic: theres a rental house in broomfield 3br(2+a den) and 2 bath for like 1,000/month, i know its above ur range, but...i can drive by it tomorrow and get a number for ya

#22 ·
RedRunnertc said:
When will you know?
in about 2 hours. haha that and i might know of some people that would be willing to rent you a room at least for a while in westminster/broomfield. if you get to that point but yeah. ill let ya know and keep you updated

#23 ·
Vic stuff said:
wow look how good the engineer spells, lmao

on topic: theres a rental house in broomfield 3br(2+a den) and 2 bath for like 1,000/month, i know its above ur range, but...i can drive by it tomorrow and get a number for ya
WTF That was Lysmachia posting how was Troy still logged in???

#26 ·
RNC I called and left a messsage maybe yoou can go over and find out how much itis becuawe they have not gotten back to me...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.