TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

We are moving to the Denver area next month and wanted to get involved in the TTORA chapter up there. I've been reading the local forum and you guys seem like a fun bunch. I look forward to getting involved.

Take care,
Rick

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have not found a job yet. I am currently a news anchor in Wichita Falls but am looking to transition into a PR/Communications gig. I have a few good leads but nothing confirmed yet... Wish me luck. Please.

The reason I am heading your way? My mental health. I love Colorado and visit every time I get the chance. I am tired of the TV news biz and need something new. I made the decision that I would pick my next home based on where I wanted to be. Colorado is that place. I know it's not utopia, but it's near enough.

Thanks guys (and girls)

Rick

PS. how did that square tube group buy go last year? Any scraps left over?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Welcome to the Board and Colorado!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Like "Texan Taco" was all that cool to begin with? :rofl:
Well, The Taco was imported through the Port of Houston, plus I am a native Texan. I figured it fit.

Hey, you guys live in Longmont correct? Know anything about Digital Globe?

·
Registered
828 Posts
Welcome to COTTORA!

And good luck with your job hunt. We recently had a thread about the job situation here and it isn't very good, so good luck indeed.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I am in your neck of the woods right now. I am in Dallas on business for the next day.

You are going to love living in Colorado. I am a native and I wouldn't trade it for anywhere else. :)

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'm a Texas transfer from Houston as well (It's been about 4 years now)... I took a big paycut but it was worth it. RedRunner, no matter how you slice it, Houston sucks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts