TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im moving to flordia this fall and thought id find out now where the places to wheel are, I'll be moving to the ocala/silver spring area and was wondering if there was any place to go I know the forest is there but wasnt sure if trucks were allowed there ,thanks

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
there are a few spots. what are the specs of your truck?

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
I'll be moving to the ocala/silver spring area and was wondering if there was any place to go I know the forest is there but wasnt sure if trucks were allowed there
You're going to really close to some of the BEST wheeling in FL. ONF (the forest) sucks for wheeling, they just closed most of the good trails. When will you be here and what kind of Toyota do you have?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i live in cincinnati, right now as for my truck i have a 01 tacoma std cab w 3 in. procomp and a 3 in. p.a body lift sitting on 33 in. mtr's , i hope to be fully moved down there later this year i have to go down and do some training and then be fully set up down there it will be quite a change from here ,but i've been down there so many times its like a second home anyways

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
any lockers? but you should be pretty good for the fun stuff

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no, yes who dey and i'll try thats no -lockers , i love the bangals and i'll try to tell her you miss her very much and hope to see her soon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts