TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Dirtco is up there but is there anyone else from here up there.

I got transferred to the hospital there and I want to learn more about the area and trails.

Also places to live.

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
Well one thing you'll soon learn is that they really hate anyone calling it Frisco. LOL

All of your wheeling options are pretty much up in the Sierra which will be east of you. Still close enough for weekend trips and such. Some go to a state off road park down South of you called Hollister. It's OK for checking out stuff but that's about it. You can make a day trip out of that.

I know Dirtco is up there but is there anyone else from here up there.

I got transferred to the hospital there and I want to learn more about the area and trails.

Also places to live.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Well one thing you'll soon learn is that they really hate anyone calling it Frisco. LOL

All of your wheeling options are pretty much up in the Sierra which will be east of you. Still close enough for weekend trips and such. Some go to a state off road park down South of you called Hollister. It's OK for checking out stuff but that's about it. You can make a day trip out of that.
pretty sure hes NOT talking about california. Frisco, CO is right on I-70 near Breckenridge and Keystone. Lots of great wheeling, biking, and camping up that way

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love the area too. Just don't know anyone. Was curious about trails and such.

·
7,735 Posts
Leave it to a Californian to automatically assume everything revolves around their state. :rolleyes:

Kevin: I just drove thru there last weekend, I'm jealous! You're going to have a ton of trails to play on.

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
Correction, that's the People's Republic of California, if you don't mind. Frankly I'm all for taking the county I live in into the effort to form the new state of Jefferson and splitting off from all the left wing nitwits. I'd feel much more at home.

Leave it to a Californian to automatically assume everything revolves around their state. :rolleyes:

Kevin: I just drove thru there last weekend, I'm jealous! You're going to have a ton of trails to play on.

·
7,735 Posts
Northern California if you please, there is a difference...

and I also supported dividing that state the 4000 times it was talked about before I left.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah I'm excited about being up there. I just won't have a garage to tool around in or a place to repair taco'd. But I will be living 20 min from all kinds of trails and some pretty beautiful scenery. Looking forward to it!

I didn't know if red brewer was still up there or no. I still don't know if Dirtco is or not.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It was painful. I couldn't lift a lot because I'm still rehabbing. Slowly though I got most of what I need until winter.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
8 Participants
poorboyota26
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing