TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay eavry one im moving :) Getting the hell out of the east coast next month. Im flying out on tuesday for a weak to look at places to live and work. The plan is to move 2 weaks later after i get back. Can't wate i havent been wheeling in a whille.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
I envy you! I'm counting the days (146 as of today) until I can get out of the hell that is California and move back to Colorado.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,608 Posts
pulser said:
Hay eavry one im moving :) Getting the hell out of the east coast next month. Im flying out on tuesday for a weak to look at places to live and work. The plan is to move 2 weaks later after i get back. Can't wate i havent been wheeling in a whille.
Hit up the club sometime when you're out here for a brew or eat something. I'm the northern region director and up here in ft colins. :xbeer2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
965 Posts
and i have a job for you dong warehouse work if you want
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
colorado125 said:
Hit up the club sometime when you're out here for a brew or eat something. I'm the northern region director and up here in ft colins. :xbeer2:

Will do as soon as i get settled thanx. We have to work on my sis to get her wheeling. She has a 98 reguler cab and she is moving with me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,591 Posts
pulser said:
Will do as soon as i get settled thanx. We have to work on my sis to get her wheeling. She has a 98 reguler cab and she is moving with me.
Is she hot? lol, kidding dude. I"m in Loveland, just south of Ft. Collins but spend all my time partying in the Ft. Drop a post when you want to party.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
spindleshanks said:
Is she hot? lol, kidding dude. I"m in Loveland, just south of Ft. Collins but spend all my time partying in the Ft. Drop a post when you want to party.


HAHAHA i dont think so but then she is my sis.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well im back. I found a grate little house in town and kind of lined up a job. Not what i want but it will do for now. I make the move out on the 7th. I sould be out thare some ware arund the 10. As for pics of my sis i have to find some but i dont think i have any on the computer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,608 Posts
DriftinCO said:
I'll be in FC this Saturday! Weeeeeeeee....
Hey, we may be running kelly flats again this saturday. You gonna go if youre up this way?
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top