TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I'm moving to Grand Junction this week from Tucson, AZ. I'm look forward to meeting everyone on the trail. I have a 07 FJ with a 3" lift and 35's. I'm planning on building a crawling rig in the next year if my job continues. Any trails i should hit first?

David

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Welcome! Nice vehicle to explore with for sure! I'll be moving just south of you to Montrose within the year.. Hope to meet up sometime!

·
Registered
416 Posts
well i live in juction...... do you have sliders, lockers? care about body damage? bangs canyon is a good fairly easy trail that has some great views and another is battlement mesa. welcome

·
7,735 Posts
Welcome to the club..

nice pix, nice to see another FJ owner wheeling the piss out of the thing! Can't wait to see you and fjcruzer on the trail playing "whatever you can do, I can do better".

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Welcome to the club..

nice pix, nice to see another FJ owner wheeling the piss out of the thing! Can't wait to see you and fjcruzer on the trail playing "whatever you can do, I can do better".
X2!! I likey the verticality!

"Can you do voodoo like I do?" lol :D

You should try to hook up with Bill Burke. He lives and works out of Fruita. Look forward to wheeling some time.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Welcome. Get a bumper (at least front) on that thing and you'll be in good shape to maybe do the beginning of 21 road. My guess is that Billings canyon is out unless you don't mind body damage (These are all trails in GJ) But heck all you gotta do is drive 1.5 hours to Moab and you have your pick of great trails that you can do with what you've already set up!

Welcome to C-rado. We hope to meet you sometime. What kind of work are you doing in GJ?

·
Registered
357 Posts
what up i live in gunnison us western slop guys should get toghter, it seems most people here live in denver and dont come out our way to often, hit me up, when you want to go wheel some time i go to ouray telluride area quite often, also tons of fforest service roads and trails in gunnison area

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Hey wait a minute... we get your way quite a bit... in the summer! The late fall/winter/spring is a whole 'nother deal entirely!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts