TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be moving to pheonix in august to attend UTI in avondale. I have a 1996 Tacoma SR5 extended cab with 31" BFG's but soon to have 3" lift and 33" X-terrains. I was wondering if there are any people on here going to UTI this year. And i am looking for some people to wheel with, and drink and build on my truck this next winter. Let me know, thanks

·
Registered
322 Posts
Don't know of anyone going to UTI, but you'll find plenty of people in the club who are willing to get together to wrench, drink & wheel.

P.S. If you need a place to stay, I have a room for rent... about 15 miles from Avondale.

I will be moving to pheonix in august to attend UTI in avondale. I have a 1996 Tacoma SR5 extended cab with 31" BFG's but soon to have 3" lift and 33" X-terrains. I was wondering if there are any people on here going to UTI this year. And i am looking for some people to wheel with, and drink and build on my truck this next winter. Let me know, thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might be interested in that room. How much a month? I need to have a place by mid August. Let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts