TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a great year out here in Ohio my job is taking me to Philadelphia (Jenkintown specifically) and I'm looking for dirt. I've heard of Rousch Creek and Reading Aranthracite, but both are a few hours out.

I also am looking for places to ride. I have a Street legal CRF450X that'll be coming out with me so if any of you have info on some single-track trails, that works too!

For those of you that are out that way:

Is RAC worth the pass? It is a little pricey but I'm willing to spend the money if it's worth it

Are there any spots closer to Philadelphia? If you don't want to post it here, you can PM me.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to hopefully wheeling with some of you! :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
the Pine Barrens in NJ aren't too far from you, and when I lived in South Jersey we'd ride dirtbikes through there, many trails all over. A bunch of people are into four wheeling in the pines too, but it was mostly sand, mud and deep water crossings, not really my thing. Not sure where else, but there should be alot of options within a few hours drive of you. Good luck

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys,
Just moved in last Wednesday so got the house all moved in and I'm ready for some wheeling! I'll look into those places. Thanks!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I live near AC, the pine barrens are located between us. There is some fun stuff to be had near us and RC is well worth the drive. I will send you a message.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts