TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i"m not new to ttora but thought this was the best place for this. I'm moving to San Diego and wanted to see who was down there form here. I got a place in the la jolla area and dont know alot of the wheeling areas down here well none for that fact so hit me up. I'll be looking for any runs down my way.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well i guess no one lives in SD

·
Registered
224 Posts
Welcome to San Diego, what kind of wheeling do you like to do? I'm a big fan of superstition, it has it all, sand, rocks, whoops and if you go right now a lot of mud. you can ride dirtbikes there and camp, it is about 2 hours from La Jolla.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
well i"m not new to ttora but thought this was the best place for this. I'm moving to San Diego and wanted to see who was down there form here. I got a place in the la jolla area and dont know alot of the wheeling areas down here well none for that fact so hit me up. I'll be looking for any runs down my way.
there is a lot of wheeling around here. I live in Pacific Beach and work in La jolla. Hit me up via pm if you have any questions
Mike

·
Registered
266 Posts
Anza Borrego, Ocotillo Wells, Corral Canyon and as mentioned Supersition. If you want to hit the sand you can go to Glamis or Gordons Well. I hear there are some good places across the border in Baja territory, but I haven't been down there yet.

Checkout the socal chapter forum for upcoming runs.

·
Registered
52 Posts
x2 for Anza Borrego. I hit it up a few times a year. It's a blast for prerunning, 4x'ing, and general desert anarchy. I've also heard there's good mountain bike trails but I haven't brought my bike down there yet so I don't know where they're at.

·
Registered
31 Posts
If these guys are naming superstition there is also the mountains up in big bear which is good for 4x rockcrawling. I would also recommend anza borrego with the rest of the guys its a great place for the beginner to the expert.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Big Bear, Cleghorn, Miller Jeep Trail, Gorman, Hammers... if you want to name some that are a little further north than SD.

I've been to all but the Hammers and they are all great!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys thanks for all the great places, I just moved out from my parents house so I have no extra money for the rig right now but should be making good money soon. Right no all I have been doing is surfing cause thats free. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea thought my balls were going to fall off with my 1-2 no arms suit, man I need a full suit

·
Registered
402 Posts
...you need at least a 4/3 full suit and maybe booties (40 air/53 water)

i surfed lowers (off season south swell shhhh) today and people had gloves and squid lids on too, i needed one! so frigid even with my 4/3 and boots!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts