TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm relocating to a new job. I have a 97 V6 tacoma with 3" susp. lift with 32s. I arrive in Tucson on 5/6. Truck will follow in a couple of weeks (car carrier). Can't wait to do some wheeling!

·
Registered
6,892 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Another one of TBob's camper shells, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, they are multiplying! On a side note, I looked at the link above and udner Woodpecker you say going thru the "firehole". Those are pics of Lower Woodpecker. The firehole is on Upper Woodpecker, FYI. I'd like to see some IFS Tacomas destroy some stuff in the Firehole though, especially body panels!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I was there, you just didn't know it at the time. My strap was actually used to help your truck on UW when you snapped the rack and pinion. I still have it, maybe I should have you sign it like boobs does:rofl:

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Yup, That was right before I had to come save your ass!
I seem to remember another black truck rescuing me on that one............you didn't come into the picture until an hour or so later on upper wp.....after the "other black truck" driver got trigger happy with the winch and made my poor 'lil prerunner go BOOM!!!! :explode:

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
I was there, you just didn't know it at the time. My strap was actually used to help your truck on UW when you snapped the rack and pinion. I still have it, maybe I should have you sign it like boobs does:rofl:
That was the last weekend my truck had "Impared Front Suspension"......it was :flamethro :saw: the next weekend!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts