TTORA Forum banner

Mrs. OrangeCrusher

3K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  wakkjobb 
#1 ·
Hi, I go by many names...Ashley, Mrs. OrangeCrusher and Felix are the main ones. I'm a Colorado Springs native but new to the sport. My rig is a 1979 Toyota Pickup 4x4.First gen helix, Felix the Helix is it's name. In the rest of the fleet we have 1987 Toyota 4runner, two cars and a 2002 Toyota Tacoma. Haven't done a lot of wheeling yet because just got our 4runnner done last august but we're going to change that this year! Felix is currently under the knife with a whole new everything. I'll be posting pics soon.

#5 ·
I know what GTFO stands for.... but I'm unsure of the TO.... And why Doug would post this. I'm also curious why Doug posted something about hookers and booze in the Takeover thread. But that's the old man for ya.

EDIT: Just looked it up. You dirty...dirty....dirty old man.

#18 ·
Where does the line start? :D

Hi Ash, you sure scored good on the 4.3 engine for ol' Felix; I still kick myself every few weeks for passing right by that Jeep when it was in the junk yard, not thinking to look in the engine bay or anything.

>>Dan

#19 ·
Hi, how's it goin'? We actually got this one from a 94 blazer off craigslist and looks to be good,it was running on friday so hopefully we can put it back together right....lol. The one in that jeep is still there with pieces missing....this one was less money then getting one from the junkyard.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.