TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
look :xrainbow: (actually) :supergay: . I didn't mind my old ones prior to my swap and couldn't really understand the uproar about having to have them. Well, yesterday I put my new ones on (finally) and these things are :xbarf:. Any ideas to make them more tollerable??? I have some ideas of my own, but thought you guys might come up with some funny suggestions I could use.

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Heatstroke said:
look :xrainbow: (actually) :supergay: . I didn't mind my old ones prior to my swap and couldn't really understand the uproar about having to have them. Well, yesterday I put my new ones on (finally) and these things are :xbarf:. Any ideas to make them more tollerable??? I have some ideas of my own, but thought you guys might come up with some funny suggestions I could use.
If you figure something out, let me know!!!!

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Get the law changed so we don't have to have them. Other then that we're fawked! :mad:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Heatstroke said:
What did you use? Where are they mounted? Got pics?
I used a different semi flap set up like you and I did before, it is better that the ones we had and does not TOO bad.
Pics would help with suggestions for you.
Are you wanting some kind of funny stuff for you to write on them? Like AZ mud flap laws are as stupid as these look.

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I used flap hangers simular to before. These are the basic L shape hanger that slide in and pin. That doesn't bother me. I guess it's the sheer size of these things. I cut them down in width to 19" and they are 24" long. Any narrower and they'd look totally stupid (imo). I'm going to find a way to decorate them and make them truely obnoctious. I thought about "be-dazzle'n" them with reflectors of different sizes shapes and colors to cover the entire flap. But after reading how the law is written it could be ticketable. I had bought some of those big orange reflective triangles they use on tractors, only to find out those can only be used on vehicles that go 35 mphs or slower (golf carts/tractors/Amish Buggies/etc.). I found a site with a lot of different versions of the chrome lady (some were xxx style, lol). I've also found other chrome style additions but nothing has really wow'd me. I have to find something to make these things entertaining if nothing else.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Heatstroke said:
I used flap hangers simular to before. These are the basic L shape hanger that slide in and pin. That doesn't bother me. I guess it's the sheer size of these things. I cut them down in width to 19" and they are 24" long. Any narrower and they'd look totally stupid (imo). I'm going to find a way to decorate them and make them truely obnoctious. I thought about "be-dazzle'n" them with reflectors of different sizes shapes and colors to cover the entire flap. But after reading how the law is written it could be ticketable. I had bought some of those big orange reflective triangles they use on tractors, only to find out those can only be used on vehicles that go 35 mphs or slower (golf carts/tractors/Amish Buggies/etc.). I found a site with a lot of different versions of the chrome lady (some were xxx style, lol). I've also found other chrome style additions but nothing has really wow'd me. I have to find something to make these things entertaining if nothing else.
How about some white reflective letters that say

Az. Mudd
Flap laws
R
:xrainbow:​

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TBob said:
Ya baby!! thats what I'm talkin about

Hey T-Bob, met one of your cronies yesterday ;) . He seemed less than impressed with my welding ability, :D . He could tell immediately that I was having welder issues and knew exactly what they were.haha He said he needs to get his Heep done, but the only way that was gonna happen is if he quits mess'n around with the turboed Datsuns. Seemed like a very knowledgable guy.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Yea good buddy of mine - sick fabrication skills....better than any shop or local fab places I've seen. I was just giving him shit yesterday about gettin his heep done - that thing is insane. He's my go to guy for suspension layout, he's the reason why when I link the front it will rock the house.

Heatstroke said:
Hey T-Bob, met one of your cronies yesterday ;) . He seemed less than impressed with my welding ability, :D . He could tell immediately that I was having welder issues and knew exactly what they were.haha He said he needs to get his Heep done, but the only way that was gonna happen is if he quits mess'n around with the turboed Datsuns. Seemed like a very knowledgable guy.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Heatstroke said:
put in one of those things that can show changeable displays. I've seen them for wheels. wonder how hard to adapt to mudflaps.
:D

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
It's a good thing neither of us need to worry about it!!!! :rolleyes:

Worry about what? LOL Someone laughing at the very large mud flaps? True, Can't laugh at what you don't see.

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Crash said:
Worry about what? LOL Someone laughing at the very large mud flaps? True, Can't laugh at what you don't see.

No you retard...........I meant we don't need to worry about mudflaps because neither of our trucks get used! :D

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
No you retard...........I meant we don't need to worry about mudflaps because neither of our trucks get used! :D

Whatever fuckstick. I said "because our trucks wont be seen" or something like that. FUCK! Same damn thing. :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts