TTORA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I finally popped the cherry on my 2wd runner kinda by accident. she hadn't seen any type of mud because of the lack of the 4wd lol but I ended up putting it to the frame in a ditch off 2920 and mueschke and I was laughing the whole time some people stopped to ask if I was okay and I was just chiilin and laughing. No damage though but it was a wild ride. only a few more months and it will be SAS and stick shift instead of this automatic open diff 2wd. I wish I could of gotten pics but I never even got out of the drivers seat some guys came by and just hooked up to me and drug me out anywayz just thought I'd share.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Glad that is all that happened....close call. Was the road wet?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i was leaving a girls house that lives back on mueschke and there were 2 cars blocking the road talkin so not thinking that it had just rained and that its no where near as light in the rear end as my taco was, i proceded to pass the guys on the grass side before i knew it my ass end was trying to pass me and by the time i caught up with it i was just in time to catch the other ditch and what made it even funnier was the county inmates were picking up trash about half a blk away and got front row seats to my escapade lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.