TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see you just joined. Welcome- were you from? If you didn't notice the date on the first post, I posted this last year but no one ever responded. If you want to get together let me know and ill take you out on the range and see who else wants to get together. If your wanting to do an excurstion, a day on the range is a good place to give your rig a shake down.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Let's go we need to break that virgin taco of yours in!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jordan, are you free this Saturday? I took the Landy out on the 4th, just me and the little guy (Nolan). It was so dry even the deepest holes were dried up. Hows your taco running? taken it out lately?

I got a new mig but I still haven't fixed my skid from the last time we were out. I want to get some steel and make a heavy duty front skid. Frame sliders too.

You talk to Jon at all since he moved?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I see you just joined. Welcome- were you from? If you didn't notice the date on the first post, I posted this last year but no one ever responded. If you want to get together let me know and ill take you out on the range and see who else wants to get together. If your wanting to do an excurstion, a day on the range is a good place to give your rig a shake down.
Thanks man. I'm originally from Oklahoma. I always down for a range trip. I actually work with nine8taco. We all need to hit up the range ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
396 Posts
I'd be down for an Eglin trip soon. Michael is taking his 4Runner out there next weekend along with Matt in his Jeep. My Taco is still broken... But I pick the motor up from the machine shop on Monday!

-Joseph

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Meet at my house tomorrow at 0900, pm me for the address. I live down the street from the timber lake pond entrance. For you west-enders you can see some new scenery.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like its just 2 yota's riding tomorrow, if anyone decides in the morning they want to come or meet up send me a text.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hey guys sorry I didn't make it out Saturday! Hope it was a good time. Dave no I haven't talked to Jon much but I know he's been messing around with a little real offroading (rocks) and is loving it! I should be free to wheel next Saturday. Hen are we wanting to go? And where?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts