TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all. Im passing this story along for Reuben Andrews, the son of the murdered victem, to anyone who might have any information as to this incident. Being that the baja 1000 was going on then, hopefully someone knows someone who can offer more information.

The whole story can be seen here.
http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23477

"My father was murdered south of Mulege
I was informed by the US consulate in Tijuana Sunday night that my 73 year old father, Lloyd Duane Curtis, had been stabbed three times and his Jeep was stolen. This happened sometime between Thursday and Saturday (9th-11th) of last week at Playa Armenta (Armento?), south of Mulege. An American couple(?) discovered his body on Sunday and then the police remembered seeing the Jeep on Friday(?) in Custiad Constitution. The police have no suspects and the detective's invesigation seems motivated by a desire to buy the Jeep from us. Naturally I am horrified by all this.

PLEASE look for this Jeep!!!

It is an ALL WHITE (grill, bumpers, everything) 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 4.7L V8, with tan leather and a sunroof. The windows are slighty tinted (from the factory). It may be the Laredo or Limited model?
California License Plate # 5NRK826

It has a black roof rack that is easily visible and a large dent on the rear liftgate.
It also has a large adjustable tow hitch
The radiator core support is also bent and you can see where it was cut off and welded back on.
It has Bilstein shocks and a Rancho Steering Stabilizer.

If you see this Jeep please contact the local authorities. If you have other information and would like to contact me I can be reached at
951 - 587 - 3842
619 - 933 - 1396 cellphone
[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts