TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
master flow q-maxx air compressor which looks just like the popular mv-50 or mf-1050 model that a lot of people say works quite well is right now available in some costco stores for just $50. check you local store. I found and bought one in San Diego at Moreno blvd. store today.

looks just like the ones in these write-ups in case you don't know what I am talking about:
http://www.gearinstalls.com/pepboys.htm
http://www.4x4wire.com/tech/portable_oba/

usual price is more like $70 at pep-boys/4wheelparts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
i got this as a gift froma buddy of mine.this things puts out some wicked air.going to buy another for GF truck and another for my camping box.great air for the money

·
Registered
925 Posts
be sure to jump on these if you plan to get one. my costco had them for about 3 months and then they were suddenly gone.

·
Registered
62 Posts
yeah saw a bunch of them at costco. i should've bought one there cuz they got an awsome return policy in case it takes a crap.

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Damn, I looked everywhere and ended up paying 90 bucks for mine at 4 wheel fucksticks in oakland.

Nice find!

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Mines still working... after three years of use... But now I use CO2 so just keep it as a back up...

Good value for sure
That's good to know, least I know mine won't fail for a good 3 years :D

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
$90?! i see these things all over the place, pepboys, places liek that... and amazon.com has them cheap too......

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Bump. Any one nor cal found one at a costco? What section are they suppose to be in? Near the tires?

·
Registered
200 Posts
I got mine at Costco in Vacaville. They were out in the middle of the store on display along with a bunch of other random junk.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Just got my tonight at the Fremont Costco. It was near the tools. Its called a Q Maxx Air Compressor you dont see the model number until you open the box. The model number is printed on the instructions. Its near the tools.Oh they had a whole bunch of them.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts