TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you haven't heard about thes then you are still in a cave. its a 12v compressor that puts out about 2.5cfm at 90 psi. other people in the club have tested them inflating 33's and it has taken them about as much time as with a viair or other bling compressor. they sell these at checkers for 25 bucks or so. shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] if you need any other info on them. im abusing 2 of these to build an onboard air system that will be able to power air tools on the trail. just keep your fingers crossed on that one lol

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
true but mine is cooler lol

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
uh they are welded onto stainless steel where my spare tire should be..... custom stainless tanks, air chuck in each wheel well, one in the bumper and one in the engine bay. switched on and off by a pressure swtich lol

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
true....... but its all ready for a Viair to go in when these die..... though reading everything about them on the nat boards i dunno... ill have to see

·
Registered
486 Posts
I like the idea of the toolbox with the air compressors in it ....seems like a clean and portable way of doing it ...

I just dont want to spend another $100 or so right now on that ....it's amazing how many times I have just spent $100 this week ....like a hundred here...a hundred there ....fucking crazy.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Kewl-ur: (1) large container, various colors, used to hold beverages, preferably beer, and ice. usually found in truck beds. (2) essential post off-roading equipment for COTTORA campsites, usually near camp fires.

·
Registered
486 Posts
It took me 'till tonight to realize Brian was "defining Cooler" ...9 posts after Jay said it .......WTF...LMFAO.

I have to go hunting for brain cells ....this may take awhile.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
in other news......... my stuff is getting close to done...... ill take pics n stuff once it is(probably the new year as christmas shopping has now taken precendence) but the polished SS tanks are looking pretty!!!!!

·
Registered
486 Posts
MF -1050 /Superflow MV50

Anyone know where I can buy (2) of these Air Compressors?

I need a link more than a guess... ;)

Checkers doesn't have them in the store or online.

·
Banned
3,446 Posts
MuddButt said:
Anyone know where I can buy (2) of these Air Compressors?

I need a link more than a guess... ;)

Checkers doesn't have them in the store or online.
You could try pepboys. They are 50 or 60 at pepboys though. The ones at Kragen/Checkers/Schucks are called the MV-50 and the pepboys ones are the 1050's. Same compressor different sticker. Both are pretty good prices, but you can't beat the 25 bucks.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts