TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to dealer trying to get a tacoma, haggled them for a week, ended up leaving with new tundra for less than i could have gotten the tacoma, im glad it worked out how it did, tundra is like 10x better!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dragon150043 said:
Color Coordinating are we? :rolleyes:

Haha, nice truck though!
haha i didnt mean to!!! they gave me a great deal, only had a few left, and i wanted 4wd and no leather and this one was the one. I was surprized at how well the bike matched, but that wont matter because bike is getting a white makeover :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
I did something similar a few months ago. I wanted to get a Taco but everytime I got into one I hit my head on the door jam. Started looking at the Tundra and they were trying to blow them out in anticipation of the 07's so they gave me a great deal...even my wife was jazzed. I am soooo happy I got the Tundra over the Taco. V8 vs V6, more room, more towing ability, better milage, less plastic. Enjoy your new truck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congrats on the new Tundra!! I LOVE the color too. Mine is that color too. I LOVE the Spectra Blue Mica. The only difference between yours and mine is mine has the TRD package.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice truck. Wife and I went to look at trading in her Solara, and walked out buying 06 Tundra TX Edition in Desert Sand Mica. Paid $23.5k and some change drive out. Now its her truck and I'm still driving 99 Taco 4WD.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts