TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
That is a nice cage keep the pics comin.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The superduty bubble truck went bye bye. Thanks for the comments guys. I'll post some pics when I get the front end on and start mounting stuff.

·
Registered
741 Posts
can you get a picture of the side, straight one, im just curious of how the double cab looks, ive haven't seen a lot of double cabs for this use, and ive wanted a double cab, if you cant, i understand, no biggie

-david

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What's going on the front?
I'm probably going to get an older ESB setup for the front right now. Later I'm thinking about going with the RicherRacing tacoma kit with custom spindle or vendetta if they ever come out with a new tacoma kit.

Right now Im thinking of rebuilding the esb upper to handle either a coilover/bypass combo or widening it to stuff a 3.0 radflo in there. It has airbumps up front but I may move those to the back since all the back has is 2.5 16" 2-tube bypasses

·
Registered
758 Posts
Who is this? I saw this truck heading out toward Florence on a trailer about a week ago.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I bought your seat sliders Nate.

What did you end up doing for motor mounts?

Tim- didnt you build your own? Im thinking of going this route if I cant find some in the next couple months.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I bought your seat sliders Nate.

What did you end up doing for motor mounts?

Tim- didnt you build your own? Im thinking of going this route if I cant find some in the next couple months.
I thought that might be you truck looks good. So far I haven’t done anything with the motor mounts I am still running the stock ones. Tim has a buddy who is suppose to be building some but I have heard no word back on them. I have talked to Tim @ DMZ and ESB Mike and both have been talking about building them but have heard no word back yet from either of those guys.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I'm probably going to get an older ESB setup for the front right now. Later I'm thinking about going with the RicherRacing tacoma kit with custom spindle or vendetta if they ever come out with a new tacoma kit.

Right now Im thinking of rebuilding the esb upper to handle either a coilover/bypass combo or widening it to stuff a 3.0 radflo in there. It has airbumps up front but I may move those to the back since all the back has is 2.5 16" 2-tube bypasses
Have you found the older ESB kit yet? What are you plans race or just play?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yes I should have the arms in a week or two but need to order coilovers and build an engine cage. Im probably going to cut off the core support right away because the current one has mucho cracks in it.

Let me see some pics if your friend makes the mounts.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts