TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey James remember that 10/22 I told you about that had that messed up barrel I got for $25...Well I went a little overboard on modifying it.



I also picked this Mini14 Ranch Rifle up yesterday...

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
455 Posts
Looks good....I love the Mini 14's. Perfect all around rifle for the farm.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
I guess ya did just a little. Ill get some pics of my old mans.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Logan you are in luck as Tony Kidd( http://coolguyguns.com/ ) lives in Columbus and is one of the top 10/22 gunsmiths.

My Specs are:
KID/Lother Walther Barrel
KID/STI Trigger group (14oz pull/straight tigger)
KID Buffer
KID Reciever Pins
KID Match Bolt
Bell and Carlson Thumbhole Stock
Leupold mount and rings
Tasco Target Mil-Dot Scope (being replaced by a Mueller)

It shot a .189 group without the barrel broken in yet at 25 yards.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,499 Posts
that is sweet.

wanna buy ur favorite person one for chrismas? ...ill change ur oil....lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
951 Posts
Dang brother, you got an arsenal to take on a small third world county don't ya!

Looks sweet man, I'm diggin it. Maybe one day we can acually go shoot instead of getting me caught up in the local Loco's Terrapin specials!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
951 Posts
Why the hell not....we can all just get together and shoot some shit up...that always sounds like fun!! LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,499 Posts
i got a paintball gun...can i come? lol


yeah i think i need to work on getting me a gun...if i stop breaking shit on my truck, i might be able to afford one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,527 Posts
gregers05 said:
i got a paintball gun...can i come? lol


yeah i think i need to work on getting me a gun...if i stop breaking shit on my truck, i might be able to afford one.
Total thread hijack...greg what kind of gun you got?

I been playing for going on 11 years, and I've got ...a bunch of them. lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,499 Posts
04 Rocko Taco said:
Total thread hijack...greg what kind of gun you got?

I been playing for going on 11 years, and I've got ...a bunch of them. lol.

tippman 98 custom with a progressive barrel. not the best gun but ive had it for at least 5 years and it hasnt let me down yet. i love it and for the money its a great gun.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,527 Posts
gregers05 said:
tippman 98 custom with a progressive barrel. not the best gun but ive had it for at least 5 years and it hasnt let me down yet. i love it and for the money its a great gun.
Absolutely, you can't beat a Tippman for ease and reliability.
I used to shoot a tippman 98, then I moved up to a viewloader e-trigger, and then from there to an auto cocker, and then to my 06 Spyder Electra ACS, which is amazing. Puts out 31 balls a second. I LOVE this gun. lol. We should get together sometime, we've got a little team, Team Unreal, nothing formal just a bunch of folks out to have a good time. PM me and we'll play.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,499 Posts
04 Rocko Taco said:
Absolutely, you can't beat a Tippman for ease and reliability.
I used to shoot a tippman 98, then I moved up to a viewloader e-trigger, and then from there to an auto cocker, and then to my 06 Spyder Electra ACS, which is amazing. Puts out 31 balls a second. I LOVE this gun. lol. We should get together sometime, we've got a little team, Team Unreal, nothing formal just a bunch of folks out to have a good time. PM me and we'll play.

pm on the way...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,576 Posts
I gots paintball gun too..woohoo..two handed firing!..Now if someone gets hurt I can blame video games
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top