TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tan Taco- no pics of it here, it was 2wd and sucked...

Red Taco

I had another red Tacoma somewhere in here but no pics of it that I can find on this computer

Orange Truck

Buggy

FJ

New Buggy

this is my current rig. ready to get it out on the trails!

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually, I have been with the same company pretty much the whole time. but yeah, I did move up the payroll a little..

college is your friend!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Can I get some pics of your hydro ram mount? Im trying to snake my DE ram around my 3-link up front and space has become an issue. Any issues with it mounted on the diff cover?

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
actually, I have been with the same company pretty much the whole time. but yeah, I did move up the payroll a little..

college is your friend!
May I ask what you do ☺

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alex, I will try to get some better shots when I get home.

I haven't run the buggy yet on the trails, but it was in a couple of the MadRam videos and seemed to hold up well. one side is welded to the axle tube and the other to the diff cover but both sides have cage ends on them so they can be unbolted and removed. seems sturdy enough

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did, it made one trip to BVORR and was sold. that was the most uncomfortable vehicle I have ever owned.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
8 Participants
my2coma
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing