TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 Prerunner single cab with the Camburg 2.5 Coilovers and Upper Control Arms. Last week i noticed one of my coilovers had some minor oil seepage from the bottom of the shock near the red collar that the shock shaft goes threw. I sent a email to Camburg that was answered within 2 hours by phone call and was told to bring it into there shop on Monday of the next week. Over the weekend i noticed that the passager Upper Control Arm was loose. I called Camburg on Monday and spoke to Scott and he told me to tighten the bolt before i drove 40 miles from my house to there shop. When i arrived i spoke to Scott who reassured me that the shock was ok and let me know that if it gets worse they will take care of it for me. He also checked the Nitrogen level in the coilovers to make sure that i had not lost any pressure and removed the bolts on the control arms and retightened the bolts to spec with locktite. I just wanted to share my great experience dealing with Camburg, a top notch company that stands behind there products and there work. :)

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
the burg has amazing customer service, scott is always willing to help with problem just like all the guys over there

·
Registered
219 Posts
its good to know camburg backs their shit up considering i just bought their uca's a couple weeks ago. thanks for the info

1 - 5 of 5 Posts