TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been 13 years since I drove it off the lot new and it still does everything I ask of it and is all the truck I've needed. Still use it as a daily driver and my main hunting and fishing rig; it has just over 100k miles on it and still looks like new when cleaned up.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
It's been 13 years since I drove it off the lot new and it still does everything I ask of it and is all the truck I've needed. Still use it as a daily driver and my main hunting and fishing rig; it has just over 100k miles on it and still looks like new when cleaned up.

Still looks mint John. I had a 95 taco I bought new and drove as my dd for 17 years and put 530 000 km (325 000 miles) on it and then sold it for $3600 saftied and e tested.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've owned a lot of 4x4 trucks through the years, but this one has simply been the most reliable rig for me, with absolutely no maintenance issues what so ever. Just tires and batteries through the years to keep her going.

I wonder how the newer generation tacomas hold up compared to these trucks?

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
I've owned a lot of 4x4 trucks through the years, but this one has simply been the most reliable rig for me, with absolutely no maintenance issues what so ever. Just tires and batteries through the years to keep her going.

I had an 07 trd off road and it was nowhere near as reliable/durable as my 95. I now drive a 2000 sr5 v6 4x4 4runner which is bulletproof ;) reliable like my 95.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Poorly, do not ever let that truck go. If it were cost effective I would let go of my 2nd gen and start over with a 1st gen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts