#1 · (Edited)
My most expensive child (hahaha)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
That thing is a BEAST

#10 ·
David,

the beast is great looking. I hope you are considering/planning to join the lot of us at Harlan in August for Take over.

I know I would love to see your rig in action and I am sure there are others on here as well that feel the same way.

I would also welcome any and all photos you have of your rig in current state as well as any build ups if you got em (I have a 71, I need to start rebuilding) your truck would be a good "role model". You know what they say right? imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. :D

#11 ·
does this thing get wheeled?

#12 ·
Yeah it gets wheeled! You would not believe the crap I put that thing through when I had it! The OP is my Brother-In-Law and the blue Cruiser he's driving was my DD for about 3 years, and it was also my first car. It wasn't near as nice when I had it, but I also drove it everyday. I'll tell you, if it wasn't for that thing being a tank, i'd have went through a couple of vehicles. I hit a guard rail with it doing about 40MPH, and i just backed up and kept going. Also, my first winter driving, I rolled it when I slid off the road. All I had to do was replace the windshield and side glass where the rollbar went through it. Good times, good times.

Good to see you in here David!!

#15 ·
#16 ·
DAMN!!! that is bad ass! Really like your stinger design...well thought out.
How are those speakers you have? Those are water proof or resistant?
How about some action pics next???

Did I mention...that is one badass FJ40!

#18 ·
theyd be a lil more lo pro if they were black?

love the cruiser though. someday.............................

D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.