TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D

I am still getting used to the rims but they are growing on me...at least now I actually have traction and my tires hummmm again! :kewl:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya deuch!!! Go back to your potato field!!! :whip:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Looks good Bryan. Hope you like them. I will get my pics of my Truck with its new rims and tires. I really like them and cant wait to test them out. NO MORE RUBBING YAAAAA!!!!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So who wants to buy them...:D

It turns out there is too much backspacing on the rims so at close to full turn the tires rub my springs! :mad: But with some strange luck I may have an exchange worked out elsewhere. If not, Andrew, dont be offended if these go up for sale soon... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nickcuban said:
what would you sell them for as in $ not a reason

:confused:

Pm sending...

·
Registered
310 Posts
Sorry They did not end up working out..At least the rubber is good. Seriously hope everything works out without you spending too much. Let me know if i can help at all with the sell or anything.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
bosco said:
So who wants to buy them...:D

It turns out there is too much backspacing on the rims so at close to full turn the tires rub my springs! :mad: But with some strange luck I may have an exchange worked out elsewhere. If not, Andrew, dont be offended if these go up for sale soon... :rolleyes:

I told Drew that you may be interested in a swap with his 35" BGF mts on black rock crawler wheel, 5 of them all all with over 95% tread. It's sad to say but Drew is going to sale his 4Runner cause he does have the time to wheel b/c he's going to school on the weekends.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ya I ran into drew yesterday on base...hopefully we can work out a good deal! :D

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
10 Participants
twotontoy
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing