TTORA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I've been searching on here for me some new leafs and browsing around on the internet also for a couple of weeks. I'm planning on buying some this summer but want to have what I'd like to buy all organized by then. I'm no newb by anymeans so don't misunderstand me and try to flame me for not searching and all that bull crap some guys get off by doing haha..

Anyways my 07' taco is going to get a lift under it this summer. I'm planning on buying some Saw's for the front (2.0 or 2.5 not sure yet) and am a still debating in the rear. I've searched for leafs packs for the back in the new tacos but not too much luck. I'm looking to get 2-3 inches in the back and have good flex along with not alot of sag when i do pull. I do pull things, although not everyday. In the summer time I pull trailers, boats, jet Skies, stuff like that and would like them to work good under all those circumstances. Right now nothing's really in my bed.. I'm still going through the keep the truck as clean as possible stage, But i'm sure it's going to wear out soon.

A long time ago I thought I would get allpro leafs in the rear for my old truck but heard from some members that it was best to stick to them if you had a single cab 4 banger? I was looking at some posts and others say they are good lol I'm kinda confused now... Anyways... Maybe the Deaver 8 or 10's or the all-pro would be my choices....

My trucks described in my sig.. Anyways Thanks for all input you give me unless it's negative......lol

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I figured I'd get some saws and leafs if I can afford it when I go to ordering all this stuff.. I've not checked prices on the deaver 8, 10, 12 lately.. What you think I would be better off with 8, 10, 12. or the allpro's ?. I'd say i'll be pulling something once a month if that.. more thuogh In the summer.. Thanks..

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
looks alright.. I'll have to call them and mention ttora or something and i'll get a discount?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.