TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new baby.....

Said my final goodbye to the Tacoma today as I pulled the aftermarket stereo and replaced it with the stock one. I will always miss my 05 tacoma cuz it was a great truck! But I would never truly be able to safely tow the beater with it so a Tundra it is.

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
nice!

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
5.7L? Two-wheel drive?

Where in CA is that? Looks really nice!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
5.7L? Two-wheel drive?

Where in CA is that? Looks really nice!
Yup, 5.7L, 2WD, TRD. Im really impressed with Toyotas aim at really pleasing the driver with this one. Everything is big and easy to use, radio has a Sat capabilities, MP3, WMA, and AUX function with AUX jack. When you sit in the seat, you sit in the seat....you arent laying back with your feet out in front...
Center console is big enough to fit Wgasa84 into it. :p Black interior is the only way to fly!

Its in SoCal, Santa Clarita

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
Yup, 5.7L, 2WD, TRD. Im really impressed with Toyotas aim at really pleasing the driver with this one. Everything is big and easy to use, radio has a Sat capabilities, MP3, WMA, and AUX function with AUX jack. When you sit in the seat, you sit in the seat....you arent laying back with your feet out in front...
Center console is big enough to fit Wgasa84 into it. :p Black interior is the only way to fly!

Its in SoCal, Santa Clarita
Awesome! Does that black interior get hot as hell?

My black truck gets hotter than the surface of the sun, or so it seems, and I have a tan interior.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Congrats once again man. You'll love everything except the gas bill!

I tried crawling into my center console... but I couldn't close the lid...

Asshat!

Did yours come with the storage compartment under the back seat?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats once again man. You'll love everything except the gas bill!

I tried crawling into my center console... but I couldn't close the lid...

Asshat!

Did yours come with the storage compartment under the back seat?
Yeah, er, I think it did..... Ill have to check. :D

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Another bastard added to the list! :flipoff4:

It's ok.. he's a copy cat. ;)

Well... yeah he is a bastard... but that's a whole different story.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey, hey hey! Silver is better anyways :flipoff1: :p

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
well....I drove a badass diesel last night....no way I`m getting a tundra now.
I REALLY like them, but 475hp & 800lb ft is WAY too much fun-plus it will still be cheaper than a new tundra....juiced & lifted..:D

·
Registered
587 Posts
well....I drove a badass diesel last night....no way I`m getting a tundra now.
I REALLY like them, but 475hp & 800lb ft is WAY too much fun-plus it will still be cheaper than a new tundra....juiced & lifted..:D
That does sound cool. You can get big power out of the diesels especially the Duramax, you can get 1000+ft/lbs with the stock turbo.

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
That does sound cool. You can get big power out of the diesels especially the Duramax, you can get 1000+ft/lbs with the stock turbo.
pick it up tomorrow:
`04 4x4, 6speed, 50k miles, plus it looks like a grampa truck with the cap & brushguard....for 24K. I can get the exhaust, edge programmer, trailer & redo my kitchen with the money I would have spent on a new tundy. Man....I wish they were cheaper..., but I`ll be ok.

·
Registered
587 Posts
pick it up tomorrow:
`04 4x4, 6speed, 50k miles, plus it looks like a grampa truck with the cap & brushguard....for 24K. I can get the exhaust, edge programmer, trailer & redo my kitchen with the money I would have spent on a new tundy. Man....I wish they were cheaper..., but I`ll be ok.
So you ended up with a silverado?

·
Registered
427 Posts
you going to upgrade anything on it?

or like a suspect you keep it stock for towing the trail beater

1 - 20 of 29 Posts