TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum, just picked up this beaut for $14,600 with 74k miles

CL AD:

This truck is pristine. It's been meticulously maintained. This truck has never saw mud and has never been wheeled in the woods. I bought this truck from a good friend who was the original owner. I've had this truck for one year and have only put about 2700 miles on it. The truck runs perfect. It has a 6" pro comp lift kit with newer 35" Nittos on black American racing wheels. He truck has a TRD exhaust and a TRD supercharger. The truck has a lot of power but has never been beat on. The interior is mint and the truck has a pioneer head unit with Bluetooth. Aside from the lift and supercharger this truck is bone stock. The frame has also been replaced about 14 months ago due to the Toyota recall so the frame is Brand new! She only has 73k miles on her. The truck has a manual transmission and is a 6 cyl. The lift was done at 15k miles by the original owner. The supercharger was done around 25k. The truck needs nothing and is super reliable. Even with the lift and tires she will cruise the highway at 75 with no problem. I've taken her out of state a few times

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts