TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my tube bumper finally finished thanks to j-fab .

I will have final pictures tomorrow with it completely painted and the winch hooked back up.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
onther then the first one having to much light they look fine to me.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks

·
Registered
539 Posts
I second the avatar. More pics.......or at least a webpage.

Oh yeah, the bumper looks good. Any plans to cover up the mass of shit you can see when you take the stock POS off.

·
Premium Member
3,082 Posts
i am not a fan of that style.
it SEEMS like it would allow (more) damage than a typically framed front tube bumper.
so long as it works/you like it- good job!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I second the avatar. More pics.......or at least a webpage.

Oh yeah, the bumper looks good. Any plans to cover up the mass of shit you can see when you take the stock POS off.
no not really it will probable stay the way it is. I think i painted some of it black.

your talking about how you can see the body mounts and radiator and everything behind the bumper right?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Yeah exactly. I did something like this

but having a black truck to begin with helps a shitload.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I really just wanted a better mounted bumper for my winch. and I think it looks ok.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Fab work looks pro. Looks good to me and I'm not a big fan of huge gussets. But then again, it's not my truck. If you like it and it's strong enough to get the job done, that's all that matters.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fab work looks pro. Looks good to me and I'm not a big fan of huge gussets. But then again, it's not my truck. If you like it and it's strong enough to get the job done, that's all that matters.
yeah those gussets are not going to stay like that.

I am either going to drill some big holes for some small lights or 3 small holes in a triangler pattern.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
i like it adam ut i think it needs something coming from the base of the stinger to the side piece for extra strength, and because it looks too empty.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
yeah those gussets are not going to stay like that.

I am either going to drill some big holes for some small lights or 3 small holes in a triangler pattern.
Good idea! Really fills in the billboard.:) He should have popped the holes in before he welded the gussets on. Would have saved you a lot of time with the holesaw. My .002

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
your talking about how you can see the body mounts and radiator and everything behind the bumper right?[/QUOTE]

Well I was thinking about how to mount the body in your avatar. Screw everything else. But I like your truck :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts