TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i just got my new bumper fabbed up by 4literranger485 on dezertrangers.com so if you want a bumper fabbed up hit him up,it cost me 250 not including materials.next is a skid plate

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
My thoughts are that it looks pretty good. I would have brought the side bars further back to protect under the fender though. Seems like there isnt much keeping it from bending back into the grille when it hits something though. I would paint the metal behind the bumper (below headlights) black. Pretty good though, I like the shape.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eventually i am going to paint the lower part of the rad support.and i am going to build some hoops to protect the offroad light and tie that into my engine cage when i build that also.i have a big to do list.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
looks good, my first one was similar, but then i kept f'ing up my lights so i added a top hoop and smaller cro-moly tubes between the lights, now i dont even hestitate when coming up to something, (like my buddies truck at a stop light), plus the upper hoop should protect the top of the radiator when i roll

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
from the angle in the picture it looks wide,but in person the side tubes are even with the flare of the fenders

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Looks great. Very symetrical and well thought out.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Joel - you got a clean pic of your front bumper?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts