TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that some of the other TTORA clubs have a My Space/ Facebook presence. I was wondering if we do. If not my girl would like to volunteer her services. I thought it would be a way to get our name out an increase membership. What do you guys think? Ubber Prez? V.P.?

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
I noticed that some of the other TTORA clubs have a My Space/ Facebook presence. I was wondering if we do. If not my girl would like to volunteer her services. I thought it would be a way to get our name out an increase membership. What do you guys think? Ubber Prez? V.P.?

Knock yourselves out!!! I have no time for anything like that.
Barely enough for this forum and our Toyota120 board + work!!!

These are my social networking sites!!! :lmao:

·
Registered
704 Posts
i had a myspace thing for a while. and alot of people that i did not want to talk to anymore found me. :eek: go ahead just dont use my real name in it anywhere. thanks

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i had a myspace thing for a while. and alot of people that i did not want to talk to anymore found me. :eek: go ahead just dont use my real name in it anywhere. thanks
I don't think Shorty's even given it any thought yet. I know she says she is gonna need pic's. Before she actually launches it or whatever it is you do to set up something like that up I will have her run it by our executive branch. If you guys think it's a bad idea, let me know and I'll just can it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
For damaged you can have the picture like they do on T.V. Just him sitting in the dark room, under the pic. No info, federally protected witness :D

·
Registered
704 Posts
For damaged you can have the picture like they do on T.V. Just him sitting in the dark room, under the pic. No info, federally protected witness :D
but that is the truth. i am in the witness protection program just dont tell any one:D it our little secret

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brett, I am noticing an increase in your posts. Is this indicating that the LC is back on the road?

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
You've been busy!!!! What....bored at work...or day off??!! :lmao::rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
You've been busy!!!! What....bored at work...or day off??!! :lmao::rofl:
Day off... :D after running around getting some parts so Brett can fix my junk for me :)

·
Registered
704 Posts
man this is how it starts. we get all luvy duvy on the internet sites and thats when it happens, big brother government will start the brain control things and we will all become ZOMBIES... OR WORSE OBAMA FOLLOWERSSS:eek::eek::eek:

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
man this is how it starts. we get all luvy duvy on the internet sites and thats when it happens, big brother government will start the brain control things and we will all become ZOMBIES... OR WORSE OBAMA FOLLOWERSSS:eek::eek::eek:
Not here dude, no way no how. :eek:

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
(7) No Political or Religious threads/avatar/signatures are allowed. These topics seem to cause much debate and typically get out of hand and will be deleted on sight. :shame: :p:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Thats right! No political discussions allowed! We wouldn't want to discuss what is happening on a national level, then there may be a slight possibility that the American people may actually understand and know what is going on, on capital hill, and not just what the liberal media thinks we should know. We are much better as a society when we keep our ears and mouths shut and just do what we are told! :cool::rolleyes:

On an on topic note, I just sent a friend request to Facebook! I want to be your friend! :D

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Thats right! No political discussions allowed! We wouldn't want to discuss what is happening on a national level, then there may be a slight possibility that the American people may actually understand and know what is going on, on capital hill, and not just what the liberal media thinks we should know. We are much better as a society when we keep our ears and mouths shut and just do what we are told! :cool::rolleyes:

On an on topic note, I just sent a friend request to Facebook! I want to be your friend! :D
Stop bringing facts into the discourse! :p

·
Registered
704 Posts
MODS we need a politacal section.... so we can talk mad sh1t....:D

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts