TTORA Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Thats right! No political discussions allowed! We wouldn't want to discuss what is happening on a national level, then there may be a slight possibility that the American people may actually understand and know what is going on, on capital hill, and not just what the liberal media thinks we should know. We are much better as a society when we keep our ears and mouths shut and just do what we are told! :cool::rolleyes:

On an on topic note, I just sent a friend request to Facebook! I want to be your friend! :D

Now be quiet and do what you're told!!!!! :flipoff4::rofl:
We all know that this country is fucked up.......we can always get together and have debates and such!!! :xbeer3::xbeer2:

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
That will never happen here in confines of TTORA...:2cents:
mind control starting. this is how it starts need to get my tinfoil hat out so the powers at be cant control my thoughts..:eek: just kidding out loud thats all. i know all to well how the whole politic thing can turn and we really don't need that here.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Just joking around with you guys, didn't mean to start anything. I'm sorry, and I'll do as I'm told now..... ;)

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Just joking around with you guys, didn't mean to start anything. I'm sorry, and I'll do as I'm told now..... ;)

Good boy!!!! :p:xdevil::xpimp:

No worries though....just had to throw a mod thing in there so we didn't all start getting carried away!! :rolleyes:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts