TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Tacoma Audio *56k ouch8

Before

Three JL Audio 12w7's powered by three Rockford Fosgate Power bd 1000a1's. It sounded great, but the visual effect wasn't there...

·
Registered
469 Posts
What toolbox is that? I like the little step down before it goes to full depth. Also, that set up looks nice.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Wow that is an awesome setup. I really like how you disquised the box as a tool box.

very nice work all together, very nice.

I would personally preffer a below the rail box for my own setup but wow have you opened up some really interesting ideas for speaker setups.

·
Registered
4 Posts
WOW. 3 w7's. WOW. That thing has to blow heads off. Have you gotten a dB decimal reading done yet? That thing has to be up in the 150's atleast. Nice job.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jamier2 said:
What toolbox is that? I like the little step down before it goes to full depth. Also, that set up looks nice.
Its not a toolbox that you can buy. The box for the subs and the amp rack was built first, and the toolbox was built around it. I really didn't know what an actual toolbox looked like (never seen one up close), but I'm pretty sure that is really close to an actual looking toolbox.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
About this Discussion
41 Replies
21 Participants
TGilder
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing